Beautifeye Day Spa
Day Spa | 1130 Belford Avenue
Grand Junction, CO
HERE’S WHAT’S NEW!
Will continue to be updated with changes as we evolve to the Perfect Grand Junction Spa/Event Venue
Now thru New Years PARTY READY SPA PACKAGE Only $175!!! Three hours of Spa Time! Celebrate Holiday’s and replenish dry winter skin with a facial using customized enzyme’s for your skin type. Pair that with a massage with all the scents of the season. Show up looking your best with a fresh gel manicure and show off looking and feeling your BEST! *Online booking not available. Call 970.697.1250 *Three service special applies to per person only, services must be same day, splitting N/A
Two Exciting New Services:
We are pleased to announce the addition of our newest 2 Services!
HOT OIL NOURISHING SCALP TREATMENT – $20 add-on to any massage or facial
A shorter version of our Platinum Hot Oil Scalp Treatment, the Nourishing Scalp Oil Treatment can be added onto your massage or facial appointment. A warm blend of Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E with Keratin and Lavender essential oils. Massaged on your neck, hair and into your scalp and left in with a steaming hot towel during your spa appointment. *Shower cap provided. (15 min) *oil is left in hair to be shampooed out when client is home.
- It lubricates and conditions the scalp, helping to prevent flakes and dry scalp.
- It helps enhance blood circulation in the head and neck area.
- It helps relax the scalp.
- It helps strengthen the roots of the hair and nourishes the hair-shafts, promoting new hair growth and strengthening current hair.
- It helps soften and condition the hair, making it more manageable.
- It spreads the natural oils of the hair, increasing hair luster and vibrancy.
- It helps protect hair from the damaging effects of the sun and harsh weather by improving resiliency over time.
- It is replenishing and rejuvenating for dry, damaged hair, and helps prevent excessive brittleness and split-ends.
- It can be wonderfully relaxing for the mind and nervous system.
- Can help prevent premature graying or thinning of hair.
- It helps reduce body heat in general, especially if you have been up late a few nights or your eyes are sore from too much close work on the computer or reading.
- It helps promote emotional balance. The massage helps relax the muscles in the neck area.
- It can help promote sound sleep at night.
PLATINUM HOT OIL NOURISHING SCALP TREATMENT $45
Our Platinum Hot Oil Scalp Treatment includes a face, neck & and shoulder massage using warm blend of Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E with Keratin and Lavender essential oils. Massaged into your hair and scalp and steamed with a hot towel. Hair is then washed with Vitamin infused shampoo. This service may be booked alone or added to your facial or Massage service. After treatment, hair dryer and styling tools provided. (30 min)
High Quality Skin Care
If you are looking for healthy more youthful skin, we use Rhonda Allison Skin Nutrition. 98% Organic ingredients with scientifically developed compounds. We can transform your skin to its optimum potential for health and beauty.
Artful Eyelash Extensions
Our Eyelash extension service is artful, long lasting and applied with the intention of causing no damage to your natural lashes. With over 5 years eyelash experience, Beautifeye Day Spa can give you the look you desire, safe and pain-free.
Relaxing Massage Therapy
When your muscles are tight and sore, our Massage Therapists can pin point your problem areas with strength and skill as well as sooth away the day to day stress.
In addition to Eyelash Extensions, Massage Therapy, and Skin Care, Beautifeye Day Spa also provides several other beauty and health services to the Grand Junction area. Our additional services include: nails, waxing, brow and lash tinting.
View the photo gallery
At Beautify Day Spa, walk-ins are more than welcome, and we will help you as soon as possible.
Beautifeye Day Spa is a Handicap friendly location, including accessible parking.
At Beautifeye Day Spa we provide wifi access to our customers, just ask us about it!
Book Your Treatment Today