Beautifeye Day Spa
Day Spa | 1130 Belford Avenue
Grand Junction, CO
HERE’S WHAT’S NEW!
Will continue to be updated with changes as we evolve to the Perfect Grand Junction Spa/Event Venue
March MADNESS Special!
Are you ready to get Buffed & Bathing Suit Ready?
We are!! Enjoy 3 rejuvenating services and get your body and mind ready for the upcoming seasons!
- Jindilli Lime Blossom Body Scrub – This cleansing experience allows your body to be freed of all that dead winter skin, and glow for summer. This treatment has multiple products being applied at various times. Soak up everything while your service provider goes over 3x with ultra relaxing Swedish massage.
- Microderm Corrector Facial – Perfect for extra exfoliating and moisture, this service will transform your dull, dehydrated skin into a luminous glow!
- Bikini Wax – Take your confidence to another level this season!
Buffed & Bathing Suit Ready Special $185
Our Jindilli Body scrub starts with an application of Pure Macadamia Nut Oil, followed by the Lime Blossom Scrub and finished with the Hydra Opulence massage Lotion. Allowing you to experience 3 relaxing massages in one! Take this month to get ready for the great summer ahead!
Remember Folks, Facials & Body Care are not only beneficial for women! Men experience the same dryness, sun damage, clogged pores, crows feet and fine lines as women, and benefit highly from facials & scrubs as well!
* Price is per person and special cannot be divided up. Client must receive all services to receive discount.
ONLINE BOOKING not available for specials, so please call to reserve the time for your special event. 970-697-1250
Special running the entire month from March 1st – 31st
Two Exciting New Services:
We are pleased to announce the addition of our newest 2 Services!
HOT OIL NOURISHING SCALP TREATMENT – $25 add-on to any massage or facial
A shorter version of our Platinum Hot Oil Scalp Treatment, the Nourishing Scalp Oil Treatment can be added onto your massage or facial appointment. A warm blend of Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E with Keratin and Lavender essential oils. Massaged on your neck, hair and into your scalp and left in with a steaming hot towel during your spa appointment. *Shower cap provided. (15 min) *oil is left in hair to be shampooed out when client is home.
- It lubricates and conditions the scalp, helping to prevent flakes and dry scalp.
- It helps enhance blood circulation in the head and neck area.
- It helps relax the scalp.
- It helps strengthen the roots of the hair and nourishes the hair-shafts, promoting new hair growth and strengthening current hair.
- It helps soften and condition the hair, making it more manageable.
- It spreads the natural oils of the hair, increasing hair luster and vibrancy.
- It helps protect hair from the damaging effects of the sun and harsh weather by improving resiliency over time.
- It is replenishing and rejuvenating for dry, damaged hair, and helps prevent excessive brittleness and split-ends.
- It can be wonderfully relaxing for the mind and nervous system.
- Can help prevent premature graying or thinning of hair.
- It helps reduce body heat in general, especially if you have been up late a few nights or your eyes are sore from too much close work on the computer or reading.
- It helps promote emotional balance. The massage helps relax the muscles in the neck area.
- It can help promote sound sleep at night.
PLATINUM HOT OIL NOURISHING SCALP TREATMENT $45
Our Platinum Hot Oil Scalp Treatment includes a face, neck & and shoulder massage using warm blend of Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E with Keratin and Lavender essential oils. Massaged into your hair and scalp and steamed with a hot towel. Hair is then washed with Vitamin infused shampoo. This service may be booked alone or added to your facial or Massage service. After treatment, hair dryer and styling tools provided. (30 min)
High Quality Skin Care
If you are looking for healthy more youthful skin, we use Rhonda Allison Skin Nutrition. 98% Organic ingredients with scientifically developed compounds. We can transform your skin to its optimum potential for health and beauty.
Artful Eyelash Extensions
Our Eyelash extension service is artful, long lasting and applied with the intention of causing no damage to your natural lashes. With over 5 years eyelash experience, Beautifeye Day Spa can give you the look you desire, safe and pain-free.
Relaxing Massage Therapy
When your muscles are tight and sore, our Massage Therapists can pin point your problem areas with strength and skill as well as sooth away the day to day stress.
In addition to Eyelash Extensions, Massage Therapy, and Skin Care, Beautifeye Day Spa also provides several other beauty and health services to the Grand Junction area. Our additional services include: nails, waxing, brow and lash tinting.
View the photo gallery
At Beautify Day Spa, walk-ins are more than welcome, and we will help you as soon as possible.
Beautifeye Day Spa is a Handicap friendly location, including accessible parking.
At Beautifeye Day Spa we provide wifi access to our customers, just ask us about it!
Book Your Treatment Today